All Meetings are open to the public!! If you need childcare or special accommodations to attend a SEPAC meeting, please let us know 48 hours in advance.
Administrative/Executive Board Meeting
When: November 5th, 2013
Where: Amherst Regional Middle School in the Professional Development Room
Time: 6:45pm-8:45pm Executive Meeting
Sorry for the late notice.......
The Basic Rights Workshop has been changed from 10/23 to 10/29/2013. It will be held at the Amherst Regional Middle School from 6:45pm to 9:00pm. Let us know if you need child care by contacting Nancy Stewart 48 hours ahead of time at 413 687-4255 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of our meetings are already scheduled. Watch for us to post agendas and locations, but in the meantime, mark your calenders for SEPAC meetings on these dates:
Administration/Executive Board Meetings
- October 8th, 6:30 –8:30—Location TBD
- November 5th, 6:30 –8:30 -Location TBD
October 8th, 7:30-8:30
Amherst Regional High School 21 Mattoon Street, Amherst MA 01002
- Welcome and Introductions
- Overview of meeting expectations and description of meeting - Melissa Paciulli (5 minutes)
- Upcoming Workshop Logistics - (30 minutes)
- UMass/SEPAC Connection (15 minutes)
Have you ever brought your kids to the playground, and struck up an interesting conversation with another parent there? For parents of nuero-typical and physical-typical children, this is commonplace. Conversations revolve around teachers, homework, birthday parties, mutual friends, and the like.
On Tuesday, September 17th we will hold an Administrative Meeting and an Executive Board Meeting back-to-back. The Administrative Meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m., the Executive Board Meeting at 7:30 p.m. Both meetings will be held at the Bangs Center, 70 Boltwood Walk, Amherst.
WHAT: Executive Board Meeting (SEPAC Executive Board Members meet and discuss goals, actions, events, and ideas.)
WHEN: August 27th, 2013, 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
WHERE: Room 101, Bangs Community Center, Amherst
Welcome and Introductions (10 minutes)
2. Review and approval of July Executive Board Meeting Minutes (10 minutes)
3. Finalization of Goal Areas for SEPAC 13/14 (20 Minutes)
4. Discussion of bylaw changes (30 minutes)
5. Executive Board Meeting times/dates for 13/14 (15 minutes)
6. Open Items (20 minutes)
WHAT: Administration Meeting (SEPAC Executive Board Members meet with Administrative members of ARPS)
WHEN: July 30th 6:30 pm
Tuesday, July 2nd, 6:30-9pm.
Executive Board Meeting - Bangs Community Center, Lower Meeting Room, Amherst
1. Welcome and Introductions - 10min
2. Approval of outstanding Minutes - Birdie/Laura/Kelli - 10min
3. Overview of SEPAC - Melissa -15 min
SEPAC / Administration Meeting
with Dr. Faye Brady, Director of Student Services and Special Education.
May 28th 1PM-2PM
Middle School, Amherst
1. Introductions - Meet the new SEPAC Executive Board
2. Brainstorming for the 2013-14 SEPAC/District Goals
3. Other Business
Change a student’s life this spring
Date: Thursday, May 9 2013